This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for lakesidelinensupply.com. The privacy notice applies solely to information collected on this website. It will explain the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on lakesidelinensupply.com. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us. When filling out our contact form or ordering from our online store you agree to send us your name, email address, home and vacation address, phone number, vacation dates and any relevant information we might need to fulfill your request.
We will use your information to respond to you, based on the reason you contacted us for. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to complete the service you are asking us to do.
Disclosure of Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of lakesidelinensupply’s assets, whether as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by lakesidelinensupply.com about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of lakesidelinensupply, our customers or others.
The lakesidelinensupply.com website uses Google Analytics which might employ cookies for tracking usage of the website.
We have implemented measures that are designed to safeguard your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping a password you might have chosen confidential, if applicable. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Despite all best efforts, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information happens at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your Control over your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Please contact us by phone/email/mail to do one of the following:
- Find out what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.